March 31, 2023. 8 Hours. Intensive from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Students will be able to acquire the knowledge for the numerical control of the milling machine, applicable to a machining center. Both in the ISO programming language and in the Manual Guide, at a basic level, to learn, review and strengthen basic knowledge and improve the level of knowledge. A good knowledge base is important to then expand it to get more performance out of the machines they work with.
Programming in ISO language:
• General structure of a program.
• Tools and correctors.
• Machining cycles (ISO).
• Repeat drilling and threads.
• Coordinate transformation.
MANUAL GUIDE programming:
• Introduction in Manual Guide.
• General structure of a program (Manual Guide).
• Canned cycles in Manual Guide.